Our change management workshops are divided into two broad areas with different focuses.
Firstly, we help teams and organisations to develop a strategic approach to planning change and improvements.
Secondly, we have a range of support workshops and coaching programmes during the implementation of change.
Common topics included in our change management workshops include:
- Strategic planning
- Barriers and drivers
- Creating a guiding coalition
- The change cycle
- Kotter’s stages of change
- Preparing your team for change
- Different approaches to change
- Attitudes towards change
- Analysing responses to change
- Reasons why change initiatives fail
- Creating a sense of urgency
- Communication a positive vision for the future
- Engaging your whole organisation in the change process
How to plan your course
Identify three key areas which you want your workshop to focus on. These may include the topics above – or you may want to include other topics. Contact us by email or phone (details below) and we will work with you to design a workshop which will meet your team members’ needs.
Using your ideas and examples drawn from the participants’ experience, we will write and deliver a workshop to your precise requirements.
The Midas Approach
We tailor the content of every individual workshop to best fit the skill level and needs of the participants.
All of our workshops are highly interactive, and give the participants lots of opportunities to put theories into practice. Our highly experienced trainers will pass on the tips which will help your staff members succeed.