Midas trainers have extensive experience of designing and delivering training around the world. We have trained in over 25 different countries overseas on behalf of organisations including the EU PHARE Project, The Know How Fund, UNDP, USAID, the Westminster Foundation for Democracy and the British Council.
Midas trainers are registered trainers with the British Council.
Our trainers are experienced in training non English speaking participants. We work with interpreters in either consecutive or simultaneous translation modes.
The Midas training approach is highly interactive. Backed up by our trainers’ considerable depth of knowledge of modern, professional management training, this has proved very effective in many different countries and cultures.
We can run any of the Midas courses you see elsewhere on this website, overseas. At the bottom of this page is a list of training areas specifically oriented to international training.
One of our particular areas of expertise is in democracy building. We have designed and run very successful courses for the British Council and UNDP, which focus on training women to take a more prominent place in public life.
International courses include:
- Training UK Trainers for Overseas Presentations
- Training Trainers In Country
- Developing Effective Management Skills
- Effective Planning and Project Management Skills
- Management Skills for Women
- Personal Communication Skills
- Planning and Development Skills for NGOs
- Lobbying and campaign skills for NGOs