Midas Customer Care courses and consultancy will take your organisation right through from first principles to expert analysis of your customer care approach.
We offer entry level courses for new customer facing staff members, and also more advanced levels of detail if your team have wider experience, or had some basic training in the past.
We can also work with you on a project to analyse the impact of your customer care approach. Our consultants will then design a programme to improve any weak spots to raise a good customer care system to an excellent, professional and engaging customer care culture.
These are some of the topics we may include in a Customer Care Course
- Customer Care – why it matters
- What excellent customer care looks and feels like
- Making a customer feel valued
- Engaging with your customers
- Helping your staff to care about customer care
- Excellent listening skills
- Moments of Truth
- The art of anticipating customer needs
- Responding positively to complaints
- Setting standards and agreeing best practice
- Defining your organisations values
- Positive behaviour styles
- Assertive verbal skills
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Rewarding staff who provide excellent customer care
How to plan your course
Identify three key areas which you want your workshop to focus on. These may include the topics above – or you may want to include other topics. Contact us by email or phone (details below) and we will work with you to design a workshop which will meet your team members’ needs.
Using your ideas and examples drawn from the participants’ experience, we will write and deliver a workshop to your precise requirements.
The Midas Approach
We tailor the content of every individual workshop to best fit the skill level and needs of the participants.
All of our workshops are highly interactive, and give the participants lots of opportunities to put theories into practice. Our highly experienced trainers will pass on the tips which will help your staff members succeed.