Our facilitation skills workshops prepare our participants to manage a broad range of situations. These range from small internal meetings to large public consultations. They help participants keep control of high pressure situations and get results from meetings.
We use the trainers knowledge and the participants own experiences to keep the workshops relevant, practical and useful.
Here are a few of the topics we often include in our facilitation courses:
- What makes a good facilitator
- Who is best to facilitate a particular meeting
- Analysing objectives, interests and positions
- Getting the best from a Council Member in a challenging meeting
- Planning for long or short meetings
- Who speaks when?
- Making a strong personal impact
- Understanding how an audience listens and behaves
- Managing the meeting
- Keeping the meeting on track
- Evaluating the meeting
How to plan your course
Identify three key areas which you want your workshop to focus on. These may include the topics above – or you may want to include other topics. Contact us by email or phone (details below) and we will work with you to design a workshop which will meet your team members’ needs.
Using your ideas and examples drawn from the participants’ experience, we will write and deliver a workshop to your precise requirements.
The Midas Approach
We tailor the content of every individual workshop to best fit the skill level and needs of the participants.
All of our workshops are highly interactive, and give the participants lots of opportunities to put theories into practice. Our highly experienced trainers will pass on the tips which will help your staff members succeed.