As a manager, one of your most basic responsibilities is to make sure your team is working well, and performing at the highest possible standard. Whether you are already a line manager, or are looking to acquire the skills before you take on the responsibility, Midas can offer a workshop geared to your needs.
These workshops can be adapted to help your managers to get the best out of your organisation’s current Performance Management process or approach.
These workshops are an integral part of putting a new Performance Management process into practice, helping mangers to become confident with the new approach.
We can also help you to design, develop and implement your own customised Performance Management process.
In these workshops we can take participants through the most basic principles of Performance Management; troubleshoot for managers who are struggling to help their teams develop; or look at more advanced approaches for those with a lot of experience. We believe that effective managers have a range of tools at their disposal, and we will always work with you to ensure that our advice complements your HR structures.
These are some topics we may include in a Performance Management training course:
- Creating a positive work environment
- Creating a deliverable long term strategy
- Developing effective prioritisation and delegation skills
- Distinguishing between competence and competencies
- Getting the best from a Competency Framework
- Managing the impact of stress on performance
- Setting and agreeing appropriate objectives
- Monitoring objectives and giving constructive feedback
- The impact of time management on performance
- Team performance vs. personal performance
- Providing support for team members
- Engaging and motivating individuals and teams
- The importance of continual feedback
How to plan your course
Identify three key areas which you want your workshop to focus on. These may include the topics above – or you may want to include other topics. Contact us by email or phone (details below) and we will work with you to design a workshop which will meet your team members’ needs.
Using your ideas and examples drawn from the participants’ experience, we will write and deliver a workshop to your precise requirements.
The Midas Approach
We tailor the content of every individual workshop to best fit the skill level and needs of the participants.
All of our workshops are highly interactive, and give the participants lots of opportunities to put theories into practice. Our highly experienced trainers will pass on the tips which will help your staff members succeed.